Contact me (:

Do you want to say something to me? :]
Email me at yewwowrawrr@gmail.com :D !
You can send me any suggestions or if you need someone to lend you a listening ear,you're always welcome to chat me on Chobots or Facebook or send an email to my email (:

With love,
Yellow

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So, its over... o.e

Hey guys,

Really bad to hear that Chobots has shutted down all because of some immature noobies /:
Chobots was a big part of my life. It taught me lots of things.
Before I played Chobots, I never knew how to take a pic on my Mac, how to type fast, know about all those whale and sun stuffs from Chobots, and moree.

I love all my friends but I especially wanna thank these guys;

Penguin247/Protective/Otep: You are a huge part of my life. Although I haven't know you for long, I have a lot of memories with you that I will never ever forget and you always make me day :'D. You're awesome, funny,cool and etc. Its a pity that I didn't meet you earlier. I'll always remember you, blue waffles & our good times. :') Create an FB or email me, dude cuz I dunno any ways to contact chu :C

Lolchob: You're one frikin awesome guyyy. You tucked me into bed every night (Virtually). I know you longgggg ago but I only talked to you recently Dx Contact me at my email, kk? Will miss you loads ):

Aloooooy: Banana Candy :'D I'll never forget chu. I only know you recently too o.eeee I love our tinychat talks and all the fun times we have together! CoughJustinCoughhhh. Never forget me. Hope I get a chance to talk to you again soon D:

Chocochick1,Sweet_sugar & Chocolatecookies: You all are great friends. I love all the conversations I had with you guys^_^ Tinychats & Skype talks :) I'll never forget you all -hugs-

Ybf & Dollyyy: I'll miss both of chu loads :[ Don't fight and get along, kk? & Ybf, if you bully Dolly,I'll punch chu >:o Hehee. Contact meh somehow Dx

Conz/Moomonkeymoo: Dudee, you're one frikin epic person xD You always make me crack & you're always stylish x) Im glad that you got an FB so that I can chat you there. Mmk, x)

I got lots more but yeahh.... :3
I would love to keep in touch with all the chobots.
Email me at yewwowrawrr@gmail.com or add me on FB by typing that email. :)
Love all of you and Chobots, don't forget me <3




6 comments:

AlooOooy said...

Luv ya too Yewwow! T_T

death said...

;)
hope to contact u soon! :)

kittypecy said...

what abt me ? ;)

kittypecy said...

what abt me ? ;)

Yellowhouse said...

Omaigeeeee,Peng, I miss yooh D:
And Pecy,we're already friends on FB now :D

Andybar/Holly1501 rox blog said...

yellowhouse ong hey its andybar do u play chobots.in everyone plays it now i'm called agent_bot on .in