Contact me (:

Do you want to say something to me? :]
Email me at yewwowrawrr@gmail.com :D !
You can send me any suggestions or if you need someone to lend you a listening ear,you're always welcome to chat me on Chobots or Facebook or send an email to my email (:

With love,
Yellow

Friday, August 5, 2011

Banned!

Hello Guy's
A Hacker has Banned my account for no Reason at all just Because I asked Him to take /remove His hacked Flower head Item .
I will Miss you all so Much
I am just taking this time to say thank-you For everything I will miss you Im2cool4school and Danderloin and clubpengi Oh so very much !
Thank-you for this lovley experience Guy's ,You are all very good friends to me I will never forget you :)
Please Say Bye to Im2cool4school for me Because he doesn't look at blogs anymore :(
I Love you all with my Heart  You are like Family !
Bye
Taylorswiftt1

thats the guy who banned me in the Picture :( For no reason!!!
the Girl with the Feather

No comments: