Contact me (:

Do you want to say something to me? :]
Email me at yewwowrawrr@gmail.com :D !
You can send me any suggestions or if you need someone to lend you a listening ear,you're always welcome to chat me on Chobots or Facebook or send an email to my email (:

With love,
Yellow

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yellowhouse on Chobots.net ;D

Hey guys,

Long time no see! Hope you've been doing well and I missed ya'll hellah much!:c
When .net version came out, many asked me whether I was going back and my answer was "Nope. I quitted Chobots completely." But now, some reasons made me want to come back and one of the reasons is because of you guys! :D
Well, my username is "Yellowhouse" as usual &&; this is how I look like for now (:
Say "Hi" when you see me and let's get to know each other better ;D

Love,
Yellow ^_~

No comments: